Security is a matter of concern for most association managers and developers of residential properties. Obey’s specialized residential security division has a solid knowledge base and solution package to safeguard your property as well as appropriately represent your community.We are your outsourced security department.
Effective Residential Security:
Obey’s managers collective experience, industry expertise and well recruited, licensed and trained security officers equipped with effective procedures and tools can create a secure environment and at the same time distinguish the quality of services that you provide at your property.
Residential condo buildings and gated communities present unique challenges in security field. Major safety and security threats in residential communities can include: accidents, medical emergencies, fire, theft, burglary, vandalism, assaults, homicide, damage or personal injury resulting from natural disasters.
Most of these security problems in residential communities are preventable with expert security planning, effective guidelines, comprehensive technologies and properly recruited and well trained officers.
For Security Services please Call: 305-495-1663
We provide specialized security guard services for various residential communities:
- Gated community
- High rise condos
- Individual Apartments or Houses
- Retirement communities
- Vacation properties
- Storage spaces
- Issues at Residential parking lots
- Buildings divided into Hotels & Residences
- Time share residences
- and much more
Residential Security through our well — trained security officers:
Our diversity-trained Security Officers can help you with all major security issues related to the Residential Industry. Some duties of security officers residential communities may include, but not limited to:
- Facilitate and assists with range of residential services as a Concierge and as a Security Guard.
- Front Desk attendants
- Access control
- Registration of guests
- enforcement of management rules ( such as resident-only parking)
- To keep order ( ex: keeping resident teens from noisily congregating in the parking lot late at night).
- Documentation of pick ups
- Parking assistance
- Conducting rounds and patrolling throughout property
- Professional reports of incidents, equipment malfunctions, safety hazards that needed to be addresses by the management.
Distinguish your property through our Residential Security Services:
Because Obey security is a client – focused organization, we will work with you on your particular vulnerabilities and security inefficiencies to develop solutions that answer the security needs of your community.
In addition to this we offer:
- Concierge + Security guard services: when security officer also adds concierge duties.
- armed and unarmed security officers
- 24/7 emergency services
- event security staff
- security consulting
- CPTED – crime prevention through environmental design.
- interior/exterior patrol and planning
- Alarm systems and CCTV equipment – upon requests
- Investigation services through our affiliated partner CGS:
- Professional Security training for your in-house security.
- Security services tailored to your needs.
- Total Security package
What is the difference between Security Officers and Police Officers at the residential premises?
Security officer enforces management rules ( such as: no dogs allowed) and keeps order ( ex: when resident teens making noise at the parking lot), while police there is to reinforce these missions and to act if disorder leads to illegal activity.
How to prevent residential security threats in building or gated community?
Most popular security solutions at the residential community are:
- Access Control (includes: identity establishment, access authorization, confidentiality)
- Property life, and safety concerns
- Maintenance issues
- Parking Issues
- Community Rules and Regulation Enforcement and Education
- Well recruited and trained security officers
- Intrusion Alarms
- Fire Alarms
- Fire Protection issues
- Closed-Circuit Television
- Security Training
- Expert security planning
- Effective guidelines
What is CPTED and how does it works?
CPTED – crime prevention through environmental design – is a set of design principles used to prevent crime.
There are four main principle of CPTED:
- Access Control
- Territorial Reinforcement
Security Professionals can advise on proper use of space in order to prevent crime. For more details please call or schedule a meeting.