According to the latest FBI crime reports and crime statistics of banking industries, residential communities and retail industries, we can see that even though crime is still exists, the incidents rates are much lower then they were 30 years ago and private security sector has been contributing to this trend enormously. These are the following examples how private security sector is driving down crime.
- From basic to most sophisticated Technology in this industry: CCTV, access control, alarm systems, gates, voice communications are defiantly pays off. if before any unauthorized person could enter the premises , today even with falsified credentials, police can find criminals.
- Professional management strategies. Already several Universities introduced professor degrees in private security and criminal justice, which brings more organized, metrics-based, scientific approach to the security industry. This helps private and government sector to prepare more knowledgable leaders on all levels of security organization.
- Security services: consulting, guarding, private detectives. Well prepared people can provide what technology can not – observance, ability to prevent or immediately follow up to the incident, five senses and sixth sense (intuition), which is extremely important in this profession, but so underestimated. Trained people have ability to determine suspicious factors or people before they engage in crime. Vigilance and Alertness are skills and they have to be developed through professional training and experience.
- Sophisticated databases and applications. Security applications on smart helps to react on suspicious behavior or already happened incidents with no time wasted. Well build databases helps to keep information organized and presents metrics that are used to improvement of services and crime prevention. It also helps to keep all smallest details that don’t seem important before crime happens while afterwords it serves as footprints to the past.
- When police & private security are working together and share the essential information between each other it leads to safer businesses, communities and mutual respect between each other.
Smarter policing, technology driven and metrics-oriented policies increase effectiveness of private security sector and reduces crime rates enormously.
Security Guard Services we are specializing in Florida:
Permanent & Temporary Security Guards Services in Florida