The security officers are the police officers’ most knowledgeable ally against crime.
The primary objective of licensed security officer is to maintain vigilance and to deter criminal activity. The common duties consists of patrolling ( or manning a fixed post), to protect structures, equipment from fire, vandalism, flood, trespass, personal threats, mechanical malfunction, etc.
These are just some examples of what OBEY’s officers can do for your business.
- Establish a secure environment for your employees, your property and other visitors. This is our primary responsibility and we take full responsibility for careful recruiting, training and supervision. Obey Security will provide you with certified, licensed and insured security officers. Each Security Professional has been screened to the standards as determined by the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services Division of Licensing.
- Greet Customers & Visitors
Courtesy is the key when dealing with people. Our security personnel must interact with courtesy and maintain their professionalism at all times. Our officers are trained to maintain a professional image and display courtesy.
- To Observe & Report
Security Officers must observe and report any and all unusual or suspicious activity. It is also critical that they monitor and check their assigned areas for hazards. Officers are required to document spills, burned out lights, unsecured doors, and any other hazardous or area of concern that can be a liability to both our client and our organization.
- They are trained to act as a criminal deterrent by adopting the principals of the C.P.O.P (community patrol officer program) methodology. Simply put, our guards are encouraged to be an approachable source of information to patrons, residents and employees. Letting the public know that we are there for them generates a feeling of community and safety.
- Our security services can be customized to meet any client’s needs, and are not limited. Once our consultants meet with the client and gather all information, a customized security solution will be created, and general post orders will be prepared by our staff. In addition to the post orders a field training officer will be assigned to train the officer and monitor the progress of the assignment should any adjustments be required.
Our Officers will help you with:
- Conduct Safety Inspections
- Monitor Maintenance Activities
- Monitor Contracted Activities
- Monitor Stairwells & restrooms
- Ensure that company material or information is left secured
- Escort Employees, guests when required
- Jump start vehicles or unlock car doors
- Receive or deliver messages
Security Officer is prepared to take prompt emergency protective action to preserve life or property, whenever is necessary, either by eliminating a threat or keeping it to a minimum untill assistance arrives. He also must immediately report the facts of accident or emergency to his employers and police officers. To learn more about unarmed security guard services call us at any time.
The most popular industries for unarmed security service are: